2011년 12월 27일 화요일

All about me!

Hello? My name is Chealim Shin. Let me tell you my favorite things.

Favorite movie: Toy story3

My favorite movie is Toy story3. I always liked animations, but the Toy story series, especially Toy story3 is my favorite. I'ts things that happen when toys talking ang wandering around when there's no people. Then their owner Andy went to collage and the toys accidently went to a day-care center. When I was about 5, i first saw toy story, and I belived that toys were alive. It's a good movie, even for adults.


Favorite icecream flavor: Mint chocolate chip

One of my favorite food is icecream, and the favorite icecream flavor is mint chocolate chip. Actually at first,
I just followed my sister, but now I think it's the best flavor. Writing this makes me want to eat icecream.

Favorite song: F(x) - Sorry(dear.dad)

I listen to music very much, so it's hard to pick one. So I wrote the song that i first thought when i think of my favorite song. I like a song named 'Sorry'. The singer of the song is a korean group named F(x). I think everybody will know them. The song 'Sorry' is a song that says sorry to dad like the song name.

Favorite book: Marshmallo story

The marshmallo story is a very famouse book. This book gave me lots of things to learn. It gave me lots of wisdom and advices. I like this book so much so I've read it for about more then 3times.

Thank you for reading this. Good bye~

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기