2011년 12월 29일 목요일

Roller coasters!!

The world's scariest roller coasters!!


Top Thrill Dragster( Ohio, USA)
Height is 420 feet, speed is 120 mph


Son of Beast (Ohio, USA)
Height is 218 feet, speed is 78.4 mph


Tower of Terror (Australia)
Height is 377.3 feet, speed is 99.3 mph


Steel Dragon 2000 (Japan)
Height is 328.1 feet, speed is 93.1 mph





Nitro (New Jersey, USA)
Height is 229.7 feet, speed is 81 mph


There's lot's of scary roller coasters in the world!!I like roller coasters, but I don't think Ican ride these kind of scary roller coaster. All of our familys and my friends doesn't like scary rides, so all of the time, I rode dizzy things like rodeo at the amusement park, so i wish I could ride roller coasters like T-express next time. Bye everyone~

댓글 1개:

  1. Cool post! I like your formatting. Everything is nice and neat and straight. The pictures are a nice visual.

    Some grammar problems:

    All of (MY) our familys (FAMILY) and my friends doesn't (DON'T) like scary rides, so all of the time, I rode (RIDE) dizzy things like THE RODEO at the amusement park, so i wish I could ride roller coasters like T-express next time.

    답글삭제