If I could have one superpower, I want to have a power to see the future. It will be very useful because you can do many things with it.
I will learn the lottery number and win every lottery and be the most rich person in the world. Also I will foresee the end on 2012. Dec .21. Also I will see what people will want in the future and be the candidate of the president of America. Then, I'll work on the things that every people desire and win the election and be a very powerful person. Also I'll fix or help people to take over hardships and make people admire me. Then I'll use my power to help others because I had enough. i will foresee natural disasters and prevent them. I will make a technology which can solve environment problem.
And I would foresee all of the bad things happening, so we can prevent it and get money. We would help poor people and the government will give us money, then we be more rich, then we can build a group like Samsung and get more money.
Also, I would like to invent a transporting machine because many kids cannot go anywhere without any transportation. Also because, they cannot drive a car to go somewhere.
But one thing I co not want to see is when I will die. Because if I do, I won't really see the point of my life. I'd like to see every thing else except my expiration day.

I will learn the lottery number and win every lottery and be the most rich person in the world. Also I will foresee the end on 2012. Dec .21. Also I will see what people will want in the future and be the candidate of the president of America. Then, I'll work on the things that every people desire and win the election and be a very powerful person. Also I'll fix or help people to take over hardships and make people admire me. Then I'll use my power to help others because I had enough. i will foresee natural disasters and prevent them. I will make a technology which can solve environment problem.
And I would foresee all of the bad things happening, so we can prevent it and get money. We would help poor people and the government will give us money, then we be more rich, then we can build a group like Samsung and get more money.
Also, I would like to invent a transporting machine because many kids cannot go anywhere without any transportation. Also because, they cannot drive a car to go somewhere.
But one thing I co not want to see is when I will die. Because if I do, I won't really see the point of my life. I'd like to see every thing else except my expiration day.
Good work. If you could see the future, you could be a virtual super hero. I like the two images you use at the end. Very creative and visual!
답글삭제