2012년 1월 11일 수요일

Ode

Dear. MP3
Hi MP3? I'm Chaelim, your friend. I want to tell you that thank you for letting me listen lot's of music. The first time I met you was maybe when I was 7years old. When I first heard your voice, I was so amazed. Your voice was sometimes soft as a pillow, sometimes sweet as a cotton candy, and sometimes husky as a rock star.
You was a friend of me and my sister. After that, your shape and color or everything changed, but you was still my friend. Now, you are a hot pink Ipod to me that has over 1000 songs to sing to me, and I want you as a friend forever. Always thank you for good songs and see you later!

댓글 1개:

  1. Wow... I got my first mp3 player when I was in 6th grade. Effective use of similes! Good work!

    답글삭제