This is the viral video I choose. The name is "This too shall pass".It's a music video, but I never heard the song because I don't have a earphone. I think the video is so amazing beacause the set is very complicated, but they don't have any mistake. It would take a long time to make it. I wish I could try it. As I saw this video, I couldn't shut my mouth and kept on going "wow". I wish you could join this video.
The album of the song's name is "Of the Blue Color of the Sky. It was directed by James Frost, and the rock band OK Go and Syyn Labs, produced by Shirly Moyers. The video of "This Too Shall Pass" was filmed in a two story warehouse, in the Echo Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, CA. The "machine" was designed and built by the band, along with members of Syyn Labs. It took several months. I think it is very cool and creative because most of the music videos almost just dance or make a story about the song, but this music video has a amazing set or machine whatever you call it, and I think it is so awsome because who would ever think that a music video has a set like this. The timing of the set is almost just right to the music and it's so interesting. I wonder how they made it.
This is pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing! Remember that an essay needs at least three paragraphs, and hopefully 5.
답글삭제